These are some very unusual cufflinks! Created from metalized plastic with a pegasus with a mosaic style border. These are an exact replica of metal cufflinks made by Swank in the 1950's. It was part of their Designer Collection and the design was called "Grecian". This plastic version has no markings. I am unsure if they were some sort of a promo produced by Swank or if they were made as part of a certain product line. So far, there is no information online so they are a bit of a mystery.
Condition: Very good with some light wear.
- Time Period: vintage, exact age unknown
- Materials: plastic with metal coating
- Measurements: 1 inch wide face.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days!