A pretty little iris glass rhinestone stick pin in an open backed pronged setting. The setting appears to be gold plated brass. Iris glass was used to mimic rainbow quartz and it has pink, green and blue stripes in a clear base. It has been used in jewelry since Victorian times. I was not able to determine an exact age for this pin, but I am guessing it is somewhere between the Edwardian and Art Deco time periods. It is a smashing little pin that will add a bit of color to any ensemble.
Condition: In excellent condition with a little expected patina and some tiny fleabites at the edge of the base on one side.
- Time period: exact age unknown
- Materials: goldtone metal, rhinestone
- Approx. measurements: 2 11/16 inches high. 8mm rhinestone.
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: none
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box for presentation.