A sterling silver ring that is nice and wide and weighty! This was made in Mexico and the front of the band has an overlapping, flowing design that changes to a solid band on the back. It is signed SEZGIN with the S being barely visible, JRI, 925 and Mexico.
Condition: In very good condition with some expected light scratching.
- Time period: unknown, could be more contemporary
- Materials: sterling silver. Weight = 8 grams.
- Approx. measurements: The band is 14 mm wide at the front and it tapers to 8 mm at the bottom. This is a size 9.25-9.5 on our ring sizer.
- Designer: Sezgin
- Markings/Signatures: SEZGIN JRI 925 Mexico
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!