The colors used to create this pin are simply smashing! It is a delicious combination of yellow, light green, and light aqua rhinestones and teardrop shaped lava stones with an iridescent coating that flashes all those colors as well as blue and purple. The large center stone is a bicolor with yellow in the center surrounded by light green. The settings are all pronged and gold plated with swedged construction. This pin is unsigned but is most likely a Beau Jewels design per a very knowledgeable collector.
Condition: In very good condition. There is some minor plating loss on a few prongs and some dust beneath the skinny navettes and center stones that I can't get to without removing them. All stones are original.
- Time period: 1960's
- Materials: goldtone metal, rhinestones
- Approx. measurements: 1 5/8 inches wide.
- Designer: Probable Beau Jewels
- Markings/Signatures: None
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free jewelry gift box.